Lazy Days and Boyfriend Jeans


It has been a little chaotic in our household the last couple of weeks. I’ve had a cold that I’ve been unable to shake and Roo has been sick as well. My nose is blocked so I snore and don’t sleep well and neither does Roo. I have just finished up work and our house is a huge mess. Piles of washing, piles of dirty dishes and amongst all of that, lots of crumpled tissues!!

Tissues are a cause of problems in house as we never seem to have enough boxes. There needs to be at least a box in each room otherwise we can never find them. We also need a box on both sides of our bed. The Captain and I also disagree about the type of tissues we use. I hate scented tissues, which he often buys. I would prefer to use toilet paper – or my own sleeve in fact (gross!) than use a scented tissue! It is probably not surprising that we are a household that needs different boxes of tissues. This is the same household where the three of us all eat a different kind of Weetbix in the morning, and also don’t eat the same bread. Yep, some rather annoying shopping lists, that’s for sure!

Anyhow I hope your next week brings you little need for tissues and plenty of rest if you need it! 









Details:
Maternity Shirt: Target
Navy Blazer: Target
Maternity Boyfriend Jeans: ASOS
Necklace: Colette Hayman
Shoes: Aldo





Follow: Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin