Dinner with Friends



A while ago I had an idea to do a pop up dinner at one of the prettiest locations in our region. I shared the idea with my sister Finding Femme and very soon we held our first pop up with friends.

You can see the pictures from our first event here. This time with some quick planning between us we managed a proper sit down meal including beverages, canapés, main and dessert. Admittedly, having a baby and nursing a broken bone, I couldn’t be bothered cooking, so being in charge of dessert I picked up some gelato from our local gelato store on the way. 

So once again, in what is the prettiest place to live, a group of some of my favourite people and I got together and had a romantic evening laughing, sharing and making memories.



























Follow: Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin