So Frenchy Braid Bar


It's that time of year again for my favourite festival – So Frenchy So Chic.

So Frenchy is held at Werribee Mansion and features amazing French music artist, food and wine. Kids are free and the event has lots of activities to keep kids entertained. If you love fashion and getting dressed up this is the perfect place to go. You can pre-order a picnic hamper or pack your own.


I am super excited as this year they will have the Kerastase Braid Bar again. In addition they will also have the Lancome lip bar which is a new addition to their beauty bar. You can also purchase flower crowns, parasols, clothing and accessories. 

I found these old pics from a 2 years ago so thought I’d share them. I remember this day well as I was under the weather, feeling really anxious as I had a newborn in tow and it was a crazy hot day. Last year I was in the early stages of pregnancy and had morning sickness so didn't take many pics. This year I will have two kids in tow and the weather is going to be perfect! If you’re planning to attend and see me in the crowd make sure you say hello! XX

Pics by Finding Femme



















Follow: Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin